Good news for fans of greater RDG and ATOC integration.
Word reaches Eye that tomorrow's RDG meeting is likely to see closer co-operation between the two bodies placed firmly on the agenda.
An ATOC spokesman observed today: 'Discussions are on-going'.
In fact so 'on-going' are discussions, that in certain recent conversations you might almost have mistaken ATOC speaking for RDG!
Perhaps helpful to recall that transparency is, as transparency does.
UPDATE: This from Sidney Supplychain...
No doubt there are plans in hand to communicate these exciting developments to, and engage more fully with, RDG's Associate Members?
Didn't think so.
UPDATE: This from Leftoutin Thecold...
This is the full list of RDG Associate Members, as at 16th September.
- Ashfield Consulting Ltd
- Birmingham Centre for Railway Research
- Bombardier Transportation
- Bond Dickinson LLP
- Brisk Projects
- British Transport Police Authority
- Derby and Derbyshire Rail Forum
- Gutteridge, Haskins and Davey Ltd (GHD)
- Jacobs UK Ltd
- Optimum Consulting Limited
- Rail Freight Group
- Rail Media Group
- Railnews Limited
- Rail Vehicle Engineering Ltd (RVEL)
- Railway Industry Association (RIA)
- Siemens Railway Systems
- Young Railway Professionals