Those of you looking to round-off the Easter week may be interested in the below.
The Epping Ongar Railway is running a real ale train on the 22nd April.
Apparently it features all the following goodness:
- £10 fare from 5pm, includes heritage bus connection from Epping Underground.
- 5 cask ales from New River Brewery + bottled selection from Redemption
- 1 draught cider (producer TBC) supplemented with bottles of London Glider
- Souvenir beer festival glasses for sale for at £3
- Classic diesel traction – locos TBA
- Pint Prices: £3.20 (ale), £3.50 (cider).
Bookings can be made, here.