Thursday 17 November 2011

Ellman deposes Cameron - Shocker

Oh dear!

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

This from Rail.co...


Should someone tell them that Select Committees are there to hold the Government to account?

UPDATE: This from Gricer Queen...

It's also nice to see that HS2 will have none of that untidy electric knitting.

Diseasels all the way!

UPDATE: This, dementedly, from
McIvatt, Thane of Pride...

Is this a loco which I see before me,
The cab toward my hand? Come, let me lease thee.
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible
To traction as to sight? or art thou but
A loco of the mind, a false creation,
Proceeding from the IEP-oppressed brain?
I see thee yet, in form as palpable
As this which now I draw.


Enough Dead Poets. Ed.